REPUTE-BERTOLI Association has crossed more than 150 machines in India,
all capacities from 100LPH-20000LPH.
In order to enhance the business operation in India,The following personals are required,
1- Service Engineer/Technician (2NOS)
Person should have diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering having minimum 2 years experience,
hands on experience with Homogenizer , Piston pumps and diesel engines etc will be considered favorably.
NCTVT Diploma holders in the trades of Fitter,diesel engine mechanic,Electrical having 3 years of experience in,
Fault finding,Overhauling and attending requirement of plant and machinery.
2. Business Development Executives
We are a fast growing company, involved in design, manufacturing and supply of food processing plant, systems and equipment for Diary & Beverage industry. We cater to corporate, cooperative and private sector. We also represent some of the leading high technology process equipment manufacturers from Europe, for their sales and service in India.
Business Development Executives Role :
Key skills Required :
- Will be responsible for generating new business relationship in order to expand company business.
- Evaluate best opportunities in target industries to generate inquiries
- Identifying key account from corporate, cooperative & private sectors, developing healthy relationship with them to ensure long term business relationship
- Driving and motivating regional sales representatives for achieving agreed targets
- Appraising the management through proper MIS on monthly progress of business with recommended actions to ensure on targets.
Desired Profile :
- Good communication / presentation skill, negotiation and selling skills
- Knowledge of food processing industry and competition
- Experience in selling dairy & beverages equipment and similar products to process industry
- Should be performance driven
- BE or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in selling process equipments to end users
- Travelling extensively in assigned geography is essential